Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon 750ml
- In the winter of 1881, Albert Bacon Blanton was naturally introduced to one of the principal families of whiskey history. At sixteen years old, he began work in the Distillery as an office kid and quick turned into a main pioneer in the improvement of whiskey. From the time he was made organization president in 1921 until his retirement in 1952, his Distillery extended from 44 to 144 structures to end up the biggest Distillery of its day. Amid that period Colonel Blanton made his exceptionally extraordinary and constrained supply of whiskey – his private save – handpicked and put away in what presently is known as the acclaimed Warehouse H. Despite the fact that Colonel Blanton passed on in the spring of 1959, his inheritance lives. Presented in 1984, Blanton’s namesake whiskey was the principal ever Single Barrel Bourbon sold financially. The Single Barrel Bourbon is the first of its kind.
- Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon Tasting Notes
- A deep, satisfying nose of nutmeg and spices. Powerful dry vanilla notes in harmony with hints of honey amid strong caramel and corn. A medium finish composed of returning corn and nutmeg flavors.
Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon Awards
- 2017 Double Gold Medal – Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2016 Gold Medal – New York World Wine & Spirits Competition