Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey 375ml
Made by Bill Samuels, Sr., to be a whiskey that he would appreciate drinking himself, Maker’s Mark is smooth and receptive with a simple completeness—a genuine complexity to hot, unforgiving whiskies that “brush your ears”off”—and an out-and-out revolutionary thought at the time.
Makers Mark is made gradually in small batches in our National Historic Landmark Refinery in Loretto, Kentucky. While it improves any mixed drink, a ton of people still lean toward it all alone or over ice with a sprinkle of water.
- The first high-quality premium whiskey.
- Delicate red winter wheat makes our whisky full-seasoned yet astoundingly simple to drink.
- Amazingly smooth and adjusted, with notes of caramel and vanilla and a front-of-sense taste wrap-up.
- Made gradually in little bunches at our noteworthy refinery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Each bottle is hand-dipped in our mark red wax.
- Flavorful in a glass independent from anyone else, over ice, or in your most loved mixed drink.
- The world’s most welcoming whiskey
- Bill Samuels, Sr., utilized red winter wheat to make a superior-tasting whiskey for individuals who didn’t think they’d like whiskey.