Yamazaki 18 Limited Edition
This edition was released only for duty free. It is a limited edition with very nice packaging. An award-winning Japanese single malt. Yamazaki’s legendary 18-year-old earned a gold at the 2007 International Spirits Challenge and a double gold at the 2005 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
– A gold medal at the International Spirits Challenge in 2007.
– A double gold medal at the 2005 World Spirits Competition in San Francisco
Yamazaki18 Year Old Limited Edition Single Malt Whisky is a very limited edition Yamazaki offering that comes in a special bottle with a silhouette of the YamazakiDistillery on the front.
The Yamazaki 18 Year Old Limited Edition is exquisitely packaged in a Paulowniawood case depicting the bamboo forests of Yamazaki. The design reflects the real beauty of nature and the delicate grace of the Japanese.
- Color: deep amber
- Nose: raisin, apricot, cafe au lait, Mizunara (Japanese oak)
- Palate: blackberry, strawberry jam, dark chocolate
- Finish: long, spicy, smooth