Macallan Edition No.4 Scotch Whiskey
The Macallan Edition No. 4 is the most recent release in this creative yearly series. Like previous releases, Edition No. 4 continues with the investigation into our way of dealing with whisky making and uncovers the details of its creation. Edition No. 4 is produced under the direction of our Master Distiller, Nick Savage.
The Macallan Edition No. 4 uncovered the structure of the whisky, drawing a parallel to how The Macallan’s new distillery is built. This limited edition whisky has been shaped by the use of exceptional oak casks, which are the single greatest contributor to the outstanding quality, natural colors, and distinctive aromas and flavors of The Macallan.
Macallan edition no. 4 Drawn from a mix of European and American oak sherry casks, Edition No. 4 displays a lively, dynamic, and invigorating single malt with notes of honey, sweet toffee, and citrus fruits.
Macallan Edition No.4 Scotch Tasting Notes
Colour : Burnished copper
Palate : Nutmeg with wood spices and green cloves opens up immediately, leaving a sweet and vanilla viscous mouth coating.
Aroma : Bold and rounded honey with a sweet toffee apple note
Finish : Fruity with oaky sweetness, long and lasting
Macallan Edition No. 4 Scotch Features
- A new limited edition, never to be repeated
- A collectable Macallan at an approachable price point
- A unique selection of oak casks is exclusive to this expression.
- Higher ABV (48.4%) to optimize and concentrate the rich flavors
- At auction, Edition No. 1 is already selling at 5 times its original retail price.
- The design of the new distillery is replicated on the side of the box.